ASLI launch new campaign
CAPITALISM, POVERTY AND WAR
CALL FOR ARTISTS – GLOBALLY
We at Art Saves Lives are launching a NEW CAMPAIGN called “CAPITALISM, POVERTY AND WAR” to raise awareness about how these global issues affects people.
Read More about why this campaign is so important, click here.
Starting today the 6th of November 2015 and ending the 6th of February 2016.
We are looking for artists and creatives from all disciplines from all over the world to be featured in ASLI MAGAZINE!
JOIN OVER 100 ARTISTS ALREADY FEATURED
CHECK OUT OUR PREVIOUS ISSUES AND CAMPAIGNS
Issue 1 – Celebration of Women – ASLI MAGAZINE click here
Issue 2 – Mental Illness, Health and Recovery – ASLI MAGAZINE click here
We accept work from many disciplines including:
visual artists, photographers, musicians, singers, dancers, performance artists, creative writers, poets, spoken word artists, journalists, film and documentary makers, actors, fashion designers, crafters, artisans, tattooists, textile artists, street performers, cartoonists and animators, graphic designers, bloggers, vloggers….
PLEASE READ SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY! (If not followed correctly we will not be able to consider you)
We would like you to contribute submissions from these chosen topics:
- Poverty and Children
- The Business of War
- Surviving War
- Patriarchy and War
- The Dangers of Nationalism and Imperialism
- Children of War
- A Better World
- Save Our Planet
- Please submit ONE piece of work for consideration, this can be ONE collection or ONE piece (if you submit more than one with no clear explanation we will look at your first one and choose according to this)
- State your artistic discipline and chosen topic (If you submit outside the topics requested we will not be able to accept your submission at this time)
- Please read about us first, see if you want to be part of our mission and make sure you understand who we are what we are about.
- Do not just email a link (we will not follow it)
- Remember we are a non-profit organisation
- If you wish to submit in another language other than English we accept untranslated work in French and Arabic, all other languages must have an English translation attached.
- If submitting creative writing please do not submit over 500 words and if your piece is longer submit a 500 word abstract
- To submit your work please send all submissions to email@example.com
- If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page. Please be aware you CANNOT submit via the contact form this is just for queries (we aim to get back to you within 48 hours depending on volume of submissions)
All submissions must be in by the 24th of December 2015